United States Meat Export Federation
- Published in Partners and Sponsors
- Status: Corporate Member & Sponsor
- Company Website: http://www.usmef.org
- Company Address: 8/F, Zoroastrian Building, 101 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong SAR
- Company Phone Number: (852) 2890-7408
- Company Introduction: U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF) is the most vertically integrated trade association in the U.S. meat and livestock industry. Headquartered in Denver, USMEF has offices in Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Mexico City, Monterrey and Brussels. USMEF also has special market representatives covering South China, the Middle East and the Caribbean. The mission of USMEF is “to increase the value and profitability of the U.S. BEEF, PORK, and LAMB industries by enhancing demand for their products in export markets through a dynamic partnership of all stakeholders.” Simply put, USMEF is “Putting U.S. Meat on the World’s Table.” With a view to achieving the mission, USMEF carries out market development activities in more than 80 countries. These activities fall into several primary areas: • Marketing – Creating demand in international markets for U.S. meat through promotions, trade seminars, consumer education, advertising and public relations. • Trade Servicing – Working to bring buyer and seller together and by conducting both market and product research. • Market Access – Providing the U.S. government and industry with the market intelligence necessary to secure, maintain and develop fair and reasonable access to international markets.
- Company Promotion or Brand Image: