Lee Kum Kee (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Published in Partners and Sponsors
- Status: Corporate Member
- Company Website: www.lkk.com
- Company Address: www.lkk.com
- Company Phone Number: +852-2660 3600
- Company Introduction: Lee Kum Kee was established in 1888 when its founder Mr. Lee Kum Sheung invented oyster sauce in Nanshui, Zhuhai, Guangdong Province of China. With a glorious history of 130 years, Lee Kum Kee has become a household name as an ethnic Chinese enterprise as well as an international brand and a symbol of quality and trust. Lee Kum Kee Group has become a globally renowned ethnic Chinese enterprise spanning three centuries. It provides over 200 choices of sauces and condiments to over 100 countries and regions across the five continents. Today, the company's distribution network spans over 100 countries and regions on 5 continents. Wherever there are Chinese people, there are Lee Kum Kee products. We hope that our sauce and condiment products can act as culinary ambassadors, bringing the fine art of Chinese cuisines into everyone's home and achieve our vision "Wherever there are people, there are Lee Kum Kee products".