- Status: Sponsor
- Company Website: http://www.eurochef.biz
- Company Address: 7B, Johnson Industrial Building, 340 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Company Phone Number: 852-27535626
- Company Introduction: EuroChef Asia was established in Hong Kong in 1991 and is fully owned by the MATFER-BOURGEAT group. EuroChef has offices in Hong Kong, Australia, China, Malaysia and Vietnam, as well as a dedicated “new projects” office that focuses on the emerging Middle Eastern, Indian and Indian Ocean markets. MATFER began manufacturing professional Chef’s tools in France in 1814. The group has grown to become the MATFER-BOURGEAT Group (after the successful acquisition of BOURGEAT). Established in 1918 BOURGEAT is a world-famous French manufacturer of professional cookware. EuroChef Asia is one of a handful of suppliers worldwide, who are able to provide the complete kitchen utensil requirements of any food service establishment. Because EuroChef is not a wholesaler, but is a member of a large, French manufacturing group, this means customers are assured of the very highest quality products as well as very competitive pricing. Today, the MATFER-BOURGEAT Group manufactures a complete range of stainless steel and copper cookware, GN containers and specialist kitchen trolleys in France. We also produce the world’s largest range of professional pastry utensils at MATFER, in addition to thousands of specialist chef’s tools. MATFER–BOURGEAT innovations are many, and include our EXOGLASS composite material. For items not manufactured by the group, EuroChef has established partnerships with the leading manufacturers in each field. These include industry leaders such as BAMIX, FRILICH, GIESSER, GLOBAL, iSi, PACOJET, REVOL and ROBOT COUPE. MATFER-BOURGEAT Group products are manufactured in accordance with international hygiene rules and regulations, such as HACCP. Many of our products are “NF Hygiene Alimentaire” and NSF approved. If you are a newly opening hotel, we can work with you not only to create your requirement list – but after tendering successfully – remaining involved, providing at each new opening, a person from our staff to receive and check the merchandise when delivered to site.
- Company Promotion or Brand Image: