Last modified onWednesday, 04 February 2015 18:16
- Status: Sponsor
- Company Website: http://www.asia.ccb.com
- Company Address: 28/F, CCB Tower, 3 Connaught Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
- Company Phone Number: (852) 3918 6939
- Company Introduction: China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”], a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”], is the retail and commercial business platform of CCB in Hong Kong. As of December 31, 2014, CCB (Asia) has 45 branches and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc. CCB (Asia) originated from The Bank of Canton, which was founded in Hong Kong in 1912 and was the first locally incorporated bank owned by Chinese people. Over the past century, the bank has nurtured its business in the local banking industry alongside the rapid social and economic development of the territory. CCB (Asia) has been progressing swiftly in broadening customer base, offering new products, expanding branch network, optimizing business processes, perfecting risk management, enhancing information systems and more. Build upon the long heritage, CCB (Asia) endeavors to develop its business bigger and stronger and to become the leading Chinese bank in Hong Kong.
- Company Promotion or Brand Image: